Update: Twisted Tales-Getting Ahead OSRS Guide
Moving forward is an intermediate mission and the first in Twisted Tale. This is a short, independent mission in Great Kourend and Kebos Lowlands, aimed at adding more world-building, life and features to the African continent.
In Getting Ahead, the player's task is to bring back the head of the deadly beast, only to find that the beast has no head. You need to complete the following steps:
1. Start the mission by talking to Gordon at the farm south of Golden Farm. He will tell you to try to ask his wife Mary.
2. Mary will tell you that the beast only appears at night, so they never have a chance to observe it properly. She suggested, however, if the beast was wrapped in flour, it might be easier to track.
3. If you don't have flour, go upstairs and get one. When you are here, you also need to tie up your needlework and use it later. Talk to Gordon again, he will tell you that this beast is mainly aiming at their cows, pour a pot of flour on the south gate (just north of the bridge), and then you will start to see a ball of flour moving south. Before tracking the beast, please hold the hammer at the gate and use it until the end of the mission.
Fight with Headless Beast
1. Follow the trail of flour, which ends at Kebos Lowlands Mine. Before entering the cave, grab two planks with a broken rowing boat and dig some clay for later use. Enter the cave to fight the headless beast.
2. The headless beast uses melee attacks, and has a special attack method, that is, slam the ground, causing large rocks to hit the player. The beast can be safely checked by trapping it around the pond, because it will never make a special attack.
3. After killing the beast, search for nearby bones to receive Neilan's diary, which shows that the beast is the work of a wizard from the mainland. Back to Gordon, he refused to pay you because you cannot prove that you killed the beast.
A Strange Beast
1. Talk to Mary. Mary suggests that you fake your head by using clay modeling to deceive her husband. Use a knife and a piece of soft clay to make a clay head, then return to Gordon. Gordon was fascinated by the high head, which made you and Mary relax.
2. The bloody head finally convinced him that he asked you to put your head in his house. The installed headspace will appear next to the stairs of the house. The player needs a hammer, saw, any type of nail and two planks.
3. A hammer can be found at the doorway for pouring flour, and a saw can be found in a small barn equipped with ancient machinery. The workbench inside can also search for ten iron nails. After boarding the bleeding head, he returned to Gordon again.
After completing the task, you will receive the following rewards:
1. Explore points Explore points
2. 3000 gold coins
3. Have 4,000 production experience
4. 3200 years of construction experience
5. Enter the tannery in the Kebos lowlands (talk to Mary for tanning services)
Hope that the guide provided by RSgoldBuy can help you complete the task in the game. If you need very cheap Old School Runescape Gold, you can go to RSgoldBuy to buy it quickly. We will provide you with the best service!